Siemens Electric Disconnect Discounts Apply !
Free Shipping - All orders over $159
Special offer available. Must call to place order 888-697-8456
List Price: You Save: 30.24%
The Siemens electric disconnect with pullout switch creates a solid line-to-line connection by utilizing screw-in lugs for a tight, fail-proof connection. Use this disconnect instead of unreliable wirenuts that come loose and fail, and increase thermal load. This is a must have for a superior and professional installation. Rated to 60 amps, non fused. UL Listed, NEMA Type 3R Enclosure.
- Ample Wiring Space
- Rugged Design
- Numerous Knockouts
- Raised Mounting Embosses
- Copper Conductors
- Pullout Switch
- Removable Door
- Meets National Electrical Code�Requirements
- The larger enclosure allows for ample wiring space.
- Manufactured with powder coated G90 galvanized steel for fade, scratch and corrosion resistance.
- All (6) knockouts are easy to remove. The sidewall knockouts provide access from the sides of the device. Every knockout has 1/2, 3/4 and 1 provisions.
- (4) Raised mounting embosses keep the unit away from the wall, preventing dirt build-up. The upper mounting hole is shaped to be used as a hanger.
- Copper current carrying part allows for a cooler, longer lasting operation.
- The pullout switch design allows you to safely and easily de-energize the load terminals.
- The easily removable door makes it possible to wire the device with absolutely no interference.
- Siemens air conditioning disconnects provide the ideal means to comply to articles 440-14 and 110-3(b) of the 1999 National Electrical Code