Note: This listing is for one hose/flexible water connector. Please be sure to order the quantity you need.
Ideal for use in installation of Tempra models. Stainless steel flexible corrugated water connectors are an excellent choice for your tankless water heater installation.
Dimensions: 3/4" O.D. with 3/4" FIP x MIP. Length is 18"
Benefits & Features
- 304 Series Corrugated Stainless Steel
- Ease of Installation Saves Time & Money
- No Rubber or Plastic Hose to Reduce Flow
- Largest Inner Diameter for required GPM
- No Deformity in Curvature / Will Hold Bend
- Manufactured to US Military/Aerospace specifications
Highest Quality Construction & Material
- Re-Usable and Re-Bendable
- Stronger & More Flexible Than Copper
- Falcon 3/4" Model Flows 134% More Than Braided Connectors and 17% More Than Copper & 30% More than LSP/Aquaflo
- Will Not Discolor, Corrode Or Rust
- No Galvanic Effect No Dielectric Union Needed
- Falcon Warranty
- Available In Sizes from 3/8" To 2" I.D.
- In Various Lengths for Most Water Flowing Applications and Appliances
- All Fittings Chrome Plated Solid Brass
- Will Not Crimp or Kink
- Resists Work Hardening
- Burst Pressure Rated Up To 2200 psi
- High Temp EPDM Washer (40° to 300°F)
- 100% Leak Tested
Certifications & Listings
- IAPMO Certified to NSF ANSI Section 61
- IAPMO/UPC Tested and Certified
- Conforms To ASME A112.18.6
- State of Wisconsin
- L.A. City
- South Texas
In areas of SEISMIC movement using Flexible Stainless connectors will decrease the chances of damage caused by hard-piped copper installations and/or copper connectors cracking and breaking.