Note: This listing is for one hose/flexible water connector. Please be sure to order the quantity you need.
Ideal for use in installation of SHC (mini-tanks), DHC and DHC-E models. Stainless steel flexible corrugated water connectors are an excellent choice for your tankless water heater installation.
Dimensions: 1/2" O.D. with 1/2" FIP x FIP. Length is 16".
Benefits & Features
- 304 Series Corrugated Stainless Steel
- Ease of Installation Saves Time & Money
- No Rubber or Plastic Hose to Reduce Flow
- Largest Inner Diameter for required GPM
- No Deformity in Curvature / Will Hold Bend
- Manufactured to US Military/Aerospace specifications
Highest Quality Construction & Material
- Re-Usable and Re-Bendable
- Stronger & More Flexible Than Copper
- Falcon 3/4" Model Flows 134% More Than Braided Connectors and 17% More Than Copper & 30% More than LSP/Aquaflo
- Will Not Discolor, Corrode Or Rust
- No Galvanic Effect No Dielectric Union Needed
- Falcon Warranty
- Available In Sizes from 3/8" To 2" I.D.
- In Various Lengths for Most Water Flowing Applications and Appliances
- All Fittings Chrome Plated Solid Brass
- Will Not Crimp or Kink
- Resists Work Hardening
- Burst Pressure Rated Up To 2200 psi
- High Temp EPDM Washer (40° to 300°F)
- 100% Leak Tested
Certifications & Listings
- IAPMO Certified to NSF ANSI Section 61
- IAPMO/UPC Tested and Certified
- Conforms To ASME A112.18.6
- State of Wisconsin
- L.A. City
- South Texas
In areas of SEISMIC movement using Flexible Stainless connectors will decrease the chances of damage caused by hard-piped copper installations and/or copper connectors cracking and breaking.