Pressure relief only valve to be used when installing tankless water heaters in CPVC or similar piping material. Adjustable pressure setting, easy installation.
Calibrated Pressure Relief Valves are spring operated brass valves designed for use only as protection from the build up of excessive pressure in systems containing water, oil or air. Series 530C valves incorporate a calibrated adjustment feature for setting the valve to the relief pressure required. These valves are ideally suited for bypass thermal expansion relief.
- Calibrated adjustment feature for setting valve to relief pressure required
- Adjustable range 50 – 175psi (3.4 – 12.1 bar)
- All brass construction
- All stainless steel spring
- Buna-N disc on machined body seat
- Inlet (bottom), 3/4" male NPT threaded
- Outlet/Drain (side), 1/2" female NPT threaded
- Maximum Temperature: 180°F (82°C)
- Spring Ranges: 1⁄2" or 3⁄4" (15 or 20mm): 50 – 175psi (3.4 – 12.1 bar) 3⁄4" (20mm): 100 – 300psi (6.9 – 20.7 bar)
Dimensions: 3"h x 1 5/8" w Weight: 0.37 lbs